Upload a file
This is the guide for you how to upload a video or audio file into RaeNotes.
- Log into your account.
- Click "Add recording" button.
- Select a file you want to upload.
We support arf, mp4, m4a, mp3, aac, ac3, aiff, avi, flac, ogg, wma, wav, webex format. Recommended duration is up to 2 hours.
- or Drag and drop the file.
- Choose advanced settings for the better accuracy.
- Click the "Transcribe" button to transcribe a file or click "Estimate" to upload and estimate a cost first.
- Proceed a link to open the recording.
Do you have trouble uploading a file? Contact us