How to trim a recording
RaeNotes can't trim your recording before uploading. Here are some tips for trimming audio on whatever device you choose to use.
- Download the recording to your computer.
- Go to mp3cut.net
- Upload your file.
- Select the part of the recording you want to keep and click "Save".
You will find the recording in your Download folder.
Regardless of your OS preferences and audio/video format, there's one software that can trim your recording - and there's a free version. VidCutter is an open source version for desktops.
- Download and install the software from here https://github.com/ozmartian/vidcutter/releases/tag/5.0.5
- Upload a file by clicking 'Open Media'.
- Play the audio/video, start cutting and end the cuts.
- save the cropped video.
Lean more about VidCutter here.