Export a transcript
These steps show how to export the transcript as a text document.
- To export a transcript click "Export" icon on in the top right corner.
- Choose the export format. For Microsoft Word choose .docx.
- Click Download
- Check your "Downloads" folder and open the exported file.
- Select columns with timestamps and speakers and delete them if needed.
- You can copy and paste just the text of the exported transcript without formating by right-clicking in your Word document and selecting the “Keep Text Only” icon (depicted as a clipboard with the letter “A” in the corner).
Problems with Export? We want to learn more about it. Please, Contact us.
Other articles in this section