Edit a transcript
These steps show how to polish a synchronized transcript while listening to the audio/video file.
- Open the "Transcript" tab.
- Place a cursor over a text you want to edit and type over it.
- Split a section at the cursor location by clicking the 'Enter'.
- Merge consecutive sections by clicking the 'Backspace' at the beginning of a section.
- Use "Ctrl+Z" for Undo.
- Stop and Play the recording with "Space", "Ctrl+Space" or "Esc".
Contact us to request the industry-related vocabulary to improve transcription accuracy.
Other articles in this section