Transcribe coaching sessions
This is the guide for you how to upload a coaching session into RaeNotes.
- Log into your acoount.
- Click "Add recording" button.
Select a file you want to upload.
Recommended duration is up to 2 hours.
Supported formats: mp4, m4a, mp3, atf, aac, ac3, aiff, avi, flac, ogg, wma, wav, webex.
- or Drag and drop the file.
- Choose advanced settings for the better accuracy.
Click the "Transcribe" button to transcribe a file or click "Estimate" to upload and estimate a cost first. Please be patient, uploading may take a while, especially for long videos.
Coaching session is uploaded to your library. Proceed a link to open the recording.
The file will be automatically transcribed after uploading. Track the progress when opening the uploaded file.
It takes 5-10 minutes to transcribe a 30-min session. We will send you an email notification when the transcription is ready.
- Standard+: Good quality and speaker diarization in most cases. Recomended
- Standard: Good quality and speaker diarization in most cases.
- Single speaker high accuracy (Beta): High quality for mono speakers.
- Human transcription: First Draft transcripts without filler words. ~98% accurate transcript with timestamps and speaker IDs. Turnaround times varies from 4 to 72 hours.
Do you have trouble uploading a file? Contact us